Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Vacation Time Is Here!!

Here it is, finally! More than a day off in a row, it's 10 in a row! What shall I do? I know that I want to go take photos, but I'm not sure where. I was thinking of going down to Galveston. I've never been there and I hear that it is a good place to visit and to take pictures. I'm also looking for some places to do some birding. I also know of a place near Austin that has a waterfall into a pool of water but it is 4 hours away. I'm not sure if I want to go that far. Oh, how about the Houston Zoo? I would love to get some close up shots of Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My! I am really looking for anything along the lines of Landscape, Buildings and Nature. If you have any ideas, please let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment